Mills in Munich

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dragonheart

In a couple of months, we are going to have a new member joining our family: an adorable Sphynx cat named Dragonheart. Now Sphynx are unique, in that they don't have any hair. Some people think they look odd, because they don't have any hair, but we think they are adorable, and that Dragonheart is very cute. Sphynx are said to be very companionable, intelligent, and friendly.

The pictures below were all taken by the owner of the cattery Hair 'N' Skin, where Dragonheart was bred, born, and where he will live until he is old enough to join us. We should be able to pick him up in November. The pictures in the album go from the oldest (therefore when he is the youngest) to the most recent. Click on the photo below to view the entire album.
Dragonheart
Sep 9, 2006 - 12 Photos

If you want to learn more about the Sphynx breed, you can check out the following sites:

Labels:

4 comment(s):

Wow! I have never met anyone who took in a Sphynx! He does look a little bit precious, even though I hate to admit it. It must be the wrinkles that add to his cuteness.

By Blogger Zeus, at 22/9/06 00:30  

He looks like one of those cats in the old days that people worship. Very regal and ancient looking.

I would love to have one save for the fact that it would probably cost too much to ship here.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7/10/06 01:21  

Like Zues...I hate to admit it, but he is kinda cute. In one of the pictures, he looks like a chihuahua :D
And I think he looks perpetually worried with those little wrinkles on his forehead. I bet you'll enjoy him when you finally get him home! Congratulations!
Thursday 13 friend...

By Blogger Janean, at 7/10/06 19:22  

I love cats, and have four and also a cat blog. But I must admit these "cats" are not really looking like cats to me they look so naked. But they have very soft skin and this replaces the furr and usually they are also very affectionated. So I am sure he will be a loving cat to you.
If you like to see my cats they are in http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/

By Blogger Gattina, at 20/10/06 17:28  

Post a comment

<< Home